Monday, April 2, 2012

Frustration

Frustration would be the one word to describe my feelings this semester.  I have so many assignments to catch up on and it seems like everytime I set aside time to work on them something else happens to my family or house that demands that I change course.  I love going to school and getting good grades (when I get them) but it is so difficult to have teenage children with all their issues, and then their school issues, and then the fact that they both have some sort of personal difficulties which requires extra thought before dealing with each of them.  I would love to just scream at the top of my lungs and crawl back into bed for another week.

Frustration is hearing that one of my daughters is basically being "abused" by her best friend at school when you see her licensed counselor.  that would be bad enough but when you consider that I have already talked to the school about this 'so called friend' in November, January x2, and February, it make the frustration level go up by ten fold.Then the next day she comes home and her friend "accidentally tackled her" in gym again and her knees are bright red and she is complaining about them hurting all weekend long. At least I have an appointment to talk to the principal this week and am taking a letter from her counselor to help back me up this time.

Frustration is needing input and help from classmates on a group paper and not getting any information from them.  I did finally get some information but enough to do my part of what needs to be done.  However I have not given up and am still trying to keep plugging along and hopefully I can get something acceptable turned in.

Frustration, my word of the day.  Hopefully my angels will look down and see that I need a helping hand and be there to give that little push that I need to get everything completed today that needs to be done.

Hopeful, that will be my word for tomorrow.  I am hopeful that tomorrow will be less stressful than today. Greatfull will be the word for the rest of the week when I get all these assignments completed and can keep caught up from today on.

No comments:

Post a Comment