Friday, October 3, 2014

My Teenage Girls

While I was driving to my girls school this morning. Since once again one of them left something at home that they could not live without. I was thinking about my girls and all their problems.  I came to the conclusion, I really do 
have good girls. Yes they do cause me stress when I really don't have time for it, and like most teenagers they don't help around the house very much. However when it comes to causing trouble, they don't do that.  I can honestly say that for all the years they have been in school I have not been called to the school for a discipline problem.  We have had a few meetings with the principle, and most of those have been at my request to defend my girls from others.

Both of my girls have very giving hearts and have learned that other peoples feeling are just as important as their own. Both of my girls are great at trying to solve problems between friends and others. As far as 'drama queens' they seem to save that just for me. I guess if you kids are going to show their backsides, I would rather it be in private inside my house so that others do not have to see the ugly side of them.

My girls make me proud in several ways. They are both really good at keeping their grades up and me not having to remind them of homework. They are skilled at whatever sports they attempt to play. They are growing into their adult bodies very gracefully. 

I am a very blessed mother of two girls that really are great to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment