Monday, December 19, 2011

new to blogging

Ok, that sounds like an overused title, however it is the the truth in my case.  I have been very much a computer avoider until I started back to college.  Since then I have gotten better at using the computer for everything from homework to papers, to even learned how to use power point for slide shows.  I will admit that mine looks very elementary, but considering that two years ago I would have said "power point, what's that a super laser pointer?"  I think I have progressed nicely.  I am looking for an outlet for my opinions that some solely from my own view on life around me.  If you do not agree with me that is fine, however I am not here to add to the conflict in my life.  I hope that if you do decide to read my post you will enjoy them, maybe even chuckle once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment